Apparently, this is going around. What you do is answer these questions and tag 5 people. In fact, I think it’s pretty cool to do. Mainly because I’m running out of ideas right now and this seemed like something to, hopefully, get my mind back into my current WIP! Thanks, James Wilcox for tagging me!
1. What is the working title of your book?
2. Where did the idea come from for the book?
Where all of my other ideas come from, Dreams!!
3. What genre does your book fall under?
YA Fantasy – It has vampires and werewolves in it.
4. Which actors would you choose to play your characters in a movie rendition?
I think a good Milo would be one of the Hemsworth brothers – probably Liam.
5. What is the one-sentence synopsis of your book?
Myka is thrown into a world of vampires quite unexpectedly, and when she realizes the truth of the academy, she finds out that she might be something more than mere mortal.
6. Will your book be self-published or represented by an agency?
I’m hoping to be represented, but then again, self-publishing is always a viable option!
7. How long did it take you to write the first draft of your manuscript?
A couple of months. I think it was like 6 months. Maybe less.
8. What other books would you compare this story to within your genre?
Twilight and the Vampire Academy series
9. Who or What inspired you to write this book?
A dream about a girl who was captured and locked into a tower. She is saved by someone she knows, but when she realizes that he really is a vampire, she wonders if she can actually be saved. – No lie. This was my dream!
10. What else about your book might pique the reader’s interest?
It will be a trilogy focusing on saving humans from the plans of vampires to successfully take over the world.
Now I must tag 5 people. However, if you aren’t tagged, please feel free to do this anyway and link back to me so I can read it!