1. My new Kindle Touch is amazing! The only thing I’m having a hard time adjusting to is the fact that it’s like reading an actual book, and therefore, isn’t backlit. However, it’s better on my eyes than reading on my Android Tablet, phone or computer for that matter. Isn’t it odd that I’m having a hard time adjusting to the fact that it’s like reading a “real book?” Guess that says a lot about what I’ve been reading lately. Also, the Kindle touch is much lighter than the 860 page hardback novel, Inheritance by Christopher Paolini, I was reading, and my arms aren’t hurting now from sitting with the book too long.
2. I’m hopelessly addicted to downloading the free Kindle books the authors are offering up to us. I have downloaded more ebooks than I can possibly read in my human life. I think it’s “NEW KINDLE SYNDROME” kicking in. This obsession, however, didn’t start when I got my new Kindle. It’s been going on for – well a while.
3. I’m considering bleaching my hair again.
4. I hope you all have stopped by to see what’s going on at the WLC. Seriously, we have a lot going on. Not only do we have our Indie Celebration running right now. (It ends Saturday.) There are read and review promotions, free ebook Fridays, and featured reads! We now have a forum for authors both unpublished and published alike to participate in. It’s great, and we’re growing. Stop by and see what’s happening!
5. I’ve tried taking a break from writing for the past few weeks. I say tried because it hasn’t worked out so well. I’ve been itching to write, and I want to work on the sequel to Piercing Through the Darkness. But, it isn’t working out right. Aside from having a few paragraphs from different parts of it, I’m struggling with the rest of the novel. It’s frustrating to say the least. However, I have a short story I’m working on, and I do need a break after three novels this year. Maybe my brain is trying to tell me something.😉
I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas, and I wish you a very Happy New Year! May all of us reach our goals, and more than anything, be happy.
**I’d like to thank my new followers as well! This blog wouldn’t happen without you guys, old and new! :)**