Thank you all so much for hanging with us these 10 Days of Halloween! I hope you’ve found a book you want to pick up and read that will give you the creeps! And I want to thank all of our guests these past ten days for hanging out with us and sharing their scariest works! It’s been a pleasure.
If you missed them, be sure to find the 10 Days of Halloween category on the sidebar and check out the posts!
Though I don’t write, read, or watch anything scary, I do write about vampires and werewolves, and even demons in my Christian fiction.
But today, I’m going to talk about my vampires and werewolves in the Knight’s Academy series!
In honor of The Chosen, book three, coming out in January (if all goes well), I wanted to share some fun information about book three!
- Life as Myka knows it will forever be changed because of the way book two ended. What she thought she had time to prepare for suddenly falls in her lap. And she doesn’t feel prepared at all for what life holds for her. I can’t divulge anymore info if you haven’t read book two. My lips are sealed.
- Myka finds herself in a strange predicament, another love triangle. Just kidding, she loves one man but is forced be with another. But who is who and what is what? You’ll have to find out in book three!
- Dragon, a vampire and Myka’s guard, is my favorite character, and he was honestly never supposed to be in the book to start with. #minorcharacterschangetheworld
- There’s a werewolf/vampire hybrid.
- Milo has moved on from the Brent/Myka drama.
- There is some betrayal!
- And another death.
- And it all ends on the brink of war…
That’s all I can say. I’ve probably said too much, but y’all, I’m so excited about book three! I’m even more excited about book four, which I’m currently writing.
What are you most excited to see in the Knight’s Academy series?